Business Export Financing
To boost up country's export, Janata Bank Limited has been providing different kinds of assistance to exporters. Some of which are as under:-
- Providing Pre-Shipment and Post-Shipment Finance, Export Guarantee and bonding facility etc.
- Concessional rate of interest for exports finance.
- Back to Back L/C under bonded warehouse facility
- Sight & Unasked L/C against Firm Contract for import of raw materials.
- Sight L/C under EDF
- Exporter's Retention Quota A/C both interest bearing and non-interest bearing.
- Export incentive programme.
- Banking at Export Processing Zone.
- Scope for establishment of export oriented industry by 100% foreign investment and by joint-venture.
- The sole bank to disburse Government Export Promotion Fund against export of Computer Software & Data Entry Processing.
- Undergone to an agreement with Bangladesh Bank to obtain fund from Government EEF (Equity & Entrepreneurship Fund) to build up entrepreneur's equity.
- Providing services to the exporter by utilising most modernised technology like Swift, Reuters, Internet, Fax etc.
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org