Janata Bank Limited offers customers current deposit facility for day-to-day business transaction without any restriction. This deposit account pays no interest but a customer can withdraw money from this account when he wants by presenting his account cheque over counter during any working day. This type of account may be opened in the name of individual or firms. This account suits best for business man or business firm.
Main requirements for opening Current Deposit Account:
- Two copies of passport size photograph.
- Photocopy of National ID card
- Photocopy of TIN certificate, if any
- Memorandum and Articles of Association. (for limited company)
- Certificate of incorporation (for fimited fompany)
- Board resolution for opening of account and operation of account. (for limited company only)
- Up to date trade license (for organization)
- Photocopy of VAT certificate, if any.
- IRC & ERC copy, if applicable.
- List of all the directors, if applicable.
- Latest Form XII, if applicable.
- Other papers ( if necessary ).
- Main procedure to open Current Deposit Account:
- Account Opening Form to be duly filled out and submitted to the concerned branch of Janata Bank duly attested by an introducer who must be an account holder of any branch of Janata Bank
- An initial deposit is required for opening of the A/c.
- Minimum balance is to be maintained in the A/c.
- All required information and papers as per terms mentioned in the Account Opening Form